Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
|Zinc (as Zn) min.||21|
|Lead (as Pb) max.||0.003|
|Copper (as Cu) max.||0.1|
|Sulphur (as S) min.||15.0|
|pH not less than||4.0|
Sampoorti Product Benefits
- Hepta Zinc contains high analysis Zinc along with Sulphur which is a vital and most deficient secondary nutrient required by crops.
- Highly water soluble. Increases yield and shelf life.
- Prevents the loss and increases the efficiency and availability of Nitrogen for a longer period when mixed with Urea for Top Dressing.
- Develops resistance against diseases, pests and environmental stress.
- Field Crops - Rice, Wheat, Maize, Tea, Cotton, Sugarcane & Oil seeds crops.
- Vegetable Crops – Potato, Chili, Tomato, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Brinjal, etc.
- DO NOT mix with UREA, DAP and SSP for soil application.