Zinc Shakti (Granulated Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33%)
- Print this page
- Chemical Name
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
- CAS No.
- Color & Physical Form
A micronutrient fertilizer for higher yield and better nutritional quality of the produce.
Zinc is an important element, indispensable for the vegetative growth of the plant. Most of the crops are very sensitive to Zinc deficiency. Its presence activates a series of enzymatic actions in the plant for maintaining the course of several vital growth events. Zinc enhances the protein synthesis and promotes the production of growth promoting substances thus increase the yield and quality of the crop.
One of the main causes of dropping yield in cereal crops is increasing Zinc deficiency level in Indian Soils. A research conducted across the world shows that about 75% of Indian cultivable land is facing acute deficiency of Zinc content and has become a critical limiting factor to the crop yield.
Food materials produced in deficient soils are found having low level of nutritional Zinc essential to Human being and Cattle. Such a low level of Zinc in food may cause many diseases related to skin, nails and digestive systems.
Application of Sampoorti Zinc Shakti is an effective remedy to rectify the deficiency level. It contains high analysis Zinc 33% and Sulphur 15% which is a vital and most deficient secondary Nutrient required by the crops.
Importance of Zinc in plants
- Plays important role in protein synthesis and production of Auxin.
- Regulates vegetative growth as promoter.
- Regulates level of Phosphate within the plant body.
- Essential for synthesis and activation of various enzymes and growth hormones.
- Activates many metabolic activities.
- Develops resistance against environmental stress and pathogens.
- Ensures timely maturity of the plants.
|Zinc (as Zn) min. (by weight)||33%|
|Lead (as Pb) max. (by weight)||0.003%|
|Copper (as Cu) max. (by weight)||0.1%|
|Sulphur (as S) min. (by weight)||15.0%|
|Ph not less than (by weight)||4.0%|
Symptoms of Deficiency
Zinc deficiency can often be identified by distinctive visual symptoms that appear most frequently on the leaves. Sometimes the symptoms also appear on the fruits and branches and evident in the overall development of the plant. The common symptoms are as under -
- Occurrence of light green, yellow or white areas between the veins of leaves, particularly the older lower leaves.
- The above spots turn into brown to chlorotic patches resulting death of tissues.
- Shortening of stem or stalk internodes resulting a bushy, rosetted appearance.
- Small, narrow, thickened and malformed leaves.
- Less or no flowering, less fruit or grain setting.
- Early loss of foliage can cause complete damage to the crop.
- Malformation of fruits or grains often with less or no yield.
The net results of Zinc deficiency are stunted growth, yellowing and chlorosis with brown spots on the green parts of the plants, prolonged maturity and poor yield. A severe deficiency may damage the entire crop.
Sampoorti Product Benefits
- Easy to apply and helps in even distribution in the field.
- Induces timely emergence in flowers and fruits.
- Increases yield and quality of the produce.
- Dual nutrient supply with one product i.e. Zinc and Sulphur.
- Paddy, Sugarcane, Potato, Wheat, Cotton, Maize, Spices, Pulses, and all Fruits and Vegetables
Time and Method of Application with Dosage
- Basal Dose - At the time of field preparation.
- Top Dressing - At the time of sowing or up to 15-40 days of the sowing/planting.
- 4-5 KGS / ACRE
- Do not mix with DAP, SSP or NPK.
- Regular post application precautions like washing hands etc. should be performed.
- Do not store after mixing with urea
- Store indoors in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.