Potassium Nitrate (13:0:45)
- Print this page
- Chemical Name
- CAS No.
- Color & Physical Form
Colourless granular or crystalline powder
Potassium Nitrate Benefits
- The best source of Potassium in combination with Nitrogen and necessary trace elements.
- Promotes root growth thus helps in better absorption of plant nutrients.
- Maintains ionic balance within the plant body and promotes early maturity.
- Provides immunity to crop against pests and disease attacks.
- Free of chloride, chlorate, Sodium and other detrimental elements.
- Increases yield and shelf life of the produce.
|Water Soluble Potash (as K2O) min. (in weight)||45.0%|
|Total Nitrogen (all in Nitrate form) min. (in weight)||13.0%|
|Sodium (as NaCl) on dry basis max. (in weight)||1.0%|
|Total Chloride (as Cl on dry basis) max. (in weight)||1.5%|
Sampoorti Product Benefits
- Provides high quantity of water soluble potassium with Nitrogen.
- Increases crops yield and quality of produce.
- It is very much beneficial for crops like Paddy, Sugarcane, Potato, Wheat, Tea, Coffee, Oilseeds.
- Pulse crops as well as for fruits & vegetables.
- Virtually free from chloride, sodium & other harmful elements for plants.
- Field Crops: Cereals, Cash crops
Time and Method of Application with Dosage
- Suitable for Foliar application and drip irrigation.
- First Spray - At fruit setting.
- Second Spray - 10-15 days after first spray.
- 1-2 Kg. in 150-200 Lt. of water per acre.
- CROP SPECIFIC
- Regular post application precautions like washing hands etc. should be performed.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.