NPK 20:20:20 (NPK)
- Print this page
- Chemical Name
- CAS No.
- Color & Physical Form
blue or other color Powder
|Total Nitrogen min. (in weight)||20.0%|
|Nitrate Nitrogen max. (in weight)||4.9%|
|Ammoniacal Nitrogen min. (in weight)||3.0%|
|Urea Nitrogen max. (in weight)||12.1%|
|Water Soluble Phosphates (as P2O5) min (in weight)||20.0%|
|Water Soluble Potash (as K2O) min (in weight)||20.0%|
|Sodium (as Nacl on dry basis) max. (in weight)||0.06%|
Sampoorti Product Benefits
- A cost effective fertilizer containing all major plant nutrients with trace elements.
- Corrects nutrient ratio for uniform vegetative growth.
- Increases tillering , branching, flowering and yield. Crops mature timely.
- Virtually free from chlorides, chlorate, Sodium and other detrimental elements.
- Suitable for Foliar application and drip irrigation.
Time and Method of Application with Dosage
- First spray- 15 days before flowering and Second spray- 10-15 days after Flowering. 1-2 Kg. per acre with 150-200 Lit. of water.
- CROP SPECIFIC
- Regular post application precautions like washing hands etc. should be performed.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.