Bhu Sanjeevani (Soil Amendment)
Obtaining maximum yield without deteriorating soil health are opposite statements to each other and have become a challenge to the growers. Uses of chemical fertilizers in abundance and in unbalanced quantity and successive cultivation of high yielding varieties have resulted in the reduction of organic Carbon content in the soil. Low level of soil organic Carbon does not support the activity of soil micro-flora and availability of various plant nutrients in the soil.
Sampoorti Bhu- Sanjeevani is an excellent source of natural Carbon along with major secondary nutrients like Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur and Sugar acids all in water soluble form derived from the natural extracts. It provides readily available Carbon to soil microbes.
Sampoorti Product Benefits
- Improves soil fertility by increasing high value water soluble Carbon content and promotes the growth of beneficial soil micro organisms.
- Improves CEC, increase the availability and uptake of nutrients.
- Helps in early germination of the seed, Increase water Holding Capacity of soil, promotes vigorous root growth.
- Environment Friendly, obtained from natural extracts and compatible with all fertilizers.
- Helps in maintaining soil pH closer to neutral.
- Suitable for all field crops including Vegetables, Fruits and Cash Crops.
Time and Method of Application with Dosage
- Sowing, Transplantation
- During Earthing-Up or as Basal Fertilizer
- 8-10 KGS / ACRE
- Regular post application precautions like washing hands, Mouth, Skin with plenty of water should be observed.
- Keep out of reach of children.