Bhu Sakhi (Granulated Vegetable Compost)
Well nurtured, Carbon rich healthy and clean soil enables sustainable and environment friendly agriculture. It also ensures the safety and good health of human and also for the human friendly micro organisms living within the soil.
Thus we can say ‘A healthy soil ensures a healthy nation’.
Sampoorti BHU-SAKHI is 100% decomposed and concentrated organic manure made from press mud and nutrient rich natural organic sources which contain high analysis soluble Carbon and necessary nutrients required for the completion of the life cycle of the plants. It provides over 22% Carbon rich organic matter along with major, secondary and micronutrients in adequate quantities.
BHU SAKHI is completely decomposed and dried (dehydrated) organic manure pallets made from natural nutrient rich organic sources.
|Organic Carbon (by weight)||22-28%|
|Nitrogen (by weight)||1.8-2.5%|
|Potassium (by weight)||1.5-2%|
|Phosphorous (by weight)||2-2.6%|
|Calcium (by weight)||3-4%|
|Sulphur (by weight)||1-1.5%|
|Magnesium (by weight)||0.8-1.5%|
|Iron (by weight)||0.04-0.06%|
|Zinc (by weight)||0.025-0.035%|
|PH (by weight)||7-7.4%|
|C:N (by weight)||< than 18%|
Sampoorti Product Benefits
- Decomposed, concentrated and easy to apply pellets.
- Active Carbon content improves texture, CEC & water holding capacity.
- Promote soil micro organisms and improves fertility.
- Helps in maintaining soil pH close to neutral.
- Eco friendly and compatible with all inorganic fertilizers.
Sampoorti BHU-SAKHI is specially formulated and fortified with natural organic materials to give outstanding results in all field and horticultural crops including ornamental plants, kitchen gardens and lawns.
- Cereals and cash crops: Rice, Wheat, Maize, Sugarcane, Mentha etc.
- Oilseed and pulses: Mustard, Sunflower, groundnut, Gram etc.
- Vegetables: Potato, Tomato, Peas, Onion, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Carrot, Chili, Cucumber, Bottle gourd, etc.
- Spices: Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric, Coriander, Cardamom, Cloves etc.
- Fruits: Mango, Litchi, Guava, Papaya, Banana, Pear, Pineapple, Watermelon etc.
Sampoorti BHU-SAKHI is an excellent Organic manure which can be applied in all Crops, Soil, season and climate.
Time and Method of Application with Dosage
|BASAL 100-125 KGS/ACRE||Field and Cash Crops|
|BASAL 125-150 KGS/ACRE||Sugarcane and all vegetables.|
|Every Year 0.5-1 kg/plant||All Fruits.|
- 8-10 kgs/Acre.(Soil Testing determines the right dosage and helps in better utilization of Fertilizers.)
- Should be stored in cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not feed animals and pets.